The Tribunal provides maps on a national, state and territory, and regional level.
With the exception of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms and where otherwise noted, the maps available on this page are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
If you reproduce a map in a report or publication, please acknowledge the Tribunal as follows:
"Map reproduced with the kind permission of the National Native Title Tribunal"
Maps for presentations
The Tribunal produces a series of national maps suitable for presentations which you can download as a single PowerPoint file. Included in this series are the following native title themed maps:
- Native title claimant applications
- Native title claimant applications by registration status
- Native title determinations and claimant applications
- Native title compensation applications
- Native title determinations
- Native title determined outcomes
- Native title determinations and prescribed bodies corporate
- Native title determined by consent or litigated
- Indigenous land use agreements
- Indigenous estate and determination where native title exists
- Broad land tenure
Maps for printing
The Tribunal also provides more detailed maps on a national, state and territory, and regional level.
Select from the options below to download a map: