On this page:
- Freedom of Information disclosure log
- Description and date of documents released
Freedom of Information disclosure log
Publicly available information released following an FOI access request
The National Native Title Tribunal is required by the Freedom of Information Act 1982 s11C to publish a disclosure log on its website. The disclosure log lists information which has been released in response to an FOI access request. This requirement applies from 1 May 2011.
The disclosure log requirement does not apply to:
- personal information about any person if publication of that information would be ‘unreasonable’
- information about the business, commercial, financial or professional affairs of any person if publication of that information would be ‘unreasonable’
- other information covered by a determination made by the Australian Information Commissioner if publication of that information would be ‘unreasonable’
- any information if it is not reasonably practicable to publish the information because of the extent of modifications that would need to be made to delete the information listed in the above dot points.
The information described in this disclosure log has been released by the National Native Title Tribunal under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 and is available for public access.
A link is provided if the information can be downloaded from this website or another website.
Information that is not available on a website may be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com
or writing to us at GPO Box 9973, Perth, WA 6848. A charge may be imposed to reimburse the National Native Title Tribunal for the cost incurred in copying or reproducing the information or sending it to you. There will be no charge for the time spent by the National Native Title Tribunal in processing the FOI request that led to this information being made available. You will be notified if any charge is payable and required to pay the charge before the information is provided.
There may be documents in the disclosure log that are currently not available in HTML format. If you are unable to read the format provided please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will try to meet all reasonable requests for an alternative format of the document in a timely manner and at the lowest reasonable cost to you.
Information attached to, or referred to, in the National Native Title Tribunal disclosure log will generally be removed after 12 months, unless the information has enduring public value.
Description and date of documents released
||Documents released to FOI applicant in relation to native title determination application QC1994/007 and non-claimant application QN1994/002, appropriately redacted (16 documents in total)
Registration test decision – Warrabinga Wiradjuri #4 (NC2016/002, NSD443/2016), appropriately redacted.